Tuesday 21 February 2012

First post!!!



I've decided that, since I'm going to be exploring a whole new country, that it'd be nice for my friends and family to follow me too. I'm in the middle of the application process now and tonight, I'm going to be looking through a list of places I can potentially live in for a year from September. A week today I'm going to be in London having my interview and assessment day, and to tell the truth, I'm a little bit nervous. I think I've prepared myself pretty well so fingers crossed!!

I don't know what made me decide that Canada would be the ideal place for me to live. After all, I hate the cold and I hate snow. But I'm hoping with the way the country prepares itself and the HUGE amount of warm clothes I'm going to be taking with me, I should be fine. To be honest, this is a once in a life time opportunity, and I'm the first student from MMU to go to Canada as a language assistant!

So jump in, keep your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times, because I ain't gonna go slow!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I'll look forward to reading your posts (and lots'n'lots of photos please :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll pop by again to see where you land.

    ReplyDelete